Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Oh... damn.

I was reading the new blog I added to the list "Wants and Needs" when it struck me. I believe I've done this to my husband, even though it's very much NOT what I wanted to do at all. There have been times where I thought he was awful in bed (and really, it's not a lie) and found the sex to be beyond lack luster. However, I've worked on teaching him a few tricks. And learning a few of my own. And trying them on him.

The sex has only improved. I cum everytime now.

Except there have been a few times when he hasn't. Maybe he's as heartbroke as I used to be when I never came. Maybe it's my fault for complaining at all about the sex we had... when we had it. Maybe I'm the reason he doesn't want to go have sex with someone else.

Maybe I should just go ahead and shoot myself in the OTHER foot while I'm at it....

No comments: