Thursday, March 17, 2005

Ha ha!

There's this guy at work that I like to flirt with. Just a little. We have this shy little back and forth going where he gets too flirty and I'll back off or I'll get too flirty and he'll back off. It's really all innocent but we have fun.

Today I was working in a particular area and ended up with a stray weight lifting strap in my hand. I considered it momentarily and called him over. "Put your hand in here," I said. He frowned, "why?" "Put your hand in here!" "What're you going to do?" "PUT YOUR HAND IN HERE!" I repeated. Finally he held out his hand and I very matter of factly strapped it to his wrist. Just because.

And then I realised that the strap on the end has velcro. At which point I promptly strapped his hand to a nearby metal pole. It was amusing.

He laughed and told me that HE was not into being tied up. Although he *really* seemed to enjoy it. Even the girl who was watching commented on it. He then went on to make a comment about making the strap longer to make it more useful. I was okay with the length.

I freed him (since he had something in his other hand) and he told me "gee, maybe I should go buy that for when I go to see my girlfriend." He's always talking about his girlfriend at times like these. You know, reminders. However, he was flirting with ME. Making references to tying ME up. For a moment. And then, of course... the girlfriend.

It amuses me. I won't fuck him. Even if he begged. But it's fun to flirt. Just a little.

No comments: