Friday, November 12, 2004

As if my computer wasn't running slow enough.

I decided it was time to do a virus scan. Which it's doing now.

I ended up, basically, posting two different versions of yesterday's post because the first post never went through. Really. I even checked. I have no idea how it managed to show up but I guess I won't complain. It's just odd.

I'm getting ready to go to work today. It's cold and wet out which means I'll probably be outside more than a few times today. I can almost count on it. I'm going to do my best NOT to be the outside girl today, though. I can handle the wet, but the cold kills me.

I went man-hunting online last night. Figured it would be something to do to find a few more potentials. No real luck, I think. But it's funny because I ran into a guy who was like "don't you have an AFF profile?" Hee hee. Yeah.

Also, super hot guy whom I desperately want but who won't really give me the time of day wrote me a message that he was super depressed and hated himself. I tried to get into it but he really wasn't being talkative about it. Apparently some girl he liked called him something like a pathetic egotistical asshole which is like TOTALLY not how I see him at all. I mean, shoot. He spends so much of his time being depressed and self effacing. I just don't get it.

Anyway. Nothing exciting is going on. Nothing at all. I mean, seriously. Nothing.

No comments: