Friday, November 26, 2004

Google Search

I'm not quite sure how "Paul Hamm preliminaries balls" as a search got to my blog. I'm not really sure why someone would be looking for Paul Hamm and balls... that's just odd. However, I decided to do the search myself, out of curiousity. The little "description" part of google said "better than sex, but how excited was I when Paul Hamm went from ... degenerated into him masturbating while I watched and played with his balls. ... No preliminaries. ... " Which sounds a heck of a lot more interesting than what I actually wrote seeing as those quotes from my blog were different entries. But it sure was funny to see. I was, in fact, NOT writing about Paul Hamm and sex or Paul Hamm and his balls. I promise. The Paul Hamm entry had NOTHING to do with sex at all. Just happiness that he kicked some ass at the Olympics. That is all.

And now google will say "oh, she's got LOTS about Paul Hamm... send more people" and I"m going to feel violated.

No comments: