Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Meme time.

I'll probably not be adding the site http://www.vacuity.de/meme.php to my blogroll if only because it appears to no longer be updated which is really such a shame. But I thought it might be fun to answer this one in part.

The infamous "69" position... Do you like it, love it, or
hate it? Is it twice the pleasure or just a distraction? Would you rather give
then receive, or vice versa?

I must say I... kind of do like it. It's taken me a really long time to appreciate it. I've fought against it. There's something about the phrase "sit on my face" that absolutely and totally turns me off. And inevitably that is what goes through my mind when it comes up. I've always been a giver in that sense and very much enjoy that experience.

It's only been with recent lovers that I've begun to enjoy receiving. It seems practice makes perfect and the more I get it, the more I get used to the feeling and forget the "weirdness" that's always been associated with it.

I tried 69 with Frank and found it to be okay but just kind of weird. That'd be about the second time I ever tried it. I will say the more I enjoyed his mouth the better and more enthusiastic his blow job became. The third would be with the ex. He'd explained to me a couple of terrible oral experiences and informed me that he would NOT be going down on me. Sometimes there are other things that make it worth the while so I really didn't mind about his refusal. I still very much enjoyed sucking his cock. Then one day he just gave in and while I was lying on my side sucking his cock he maneuvered around until he was laying on his side and I felt his tongue on me. Oh, it was amazing. Afterward he told me that he felt bad about having not done it for me before and felt I deserved that. I must say, I agreed. It felt SO good. With him it was entirely relaxed, loving and enjoyable.

Definately something I'd love to do again.

No comments: