Thursday, November 25, 2004

The Next Morning

You'd think I'd write about the night of sex I had. And I probably will. But I'm kind of focused on the 20 minute (give or take) sex I had the next morning with Frank.

I got up and took a shower getting ready to leave the hotel for work. Frank woke up as I lay back down beside him just wanting to be near him. Well, wanting to be asleep again even more... but only after being near him. He gradually woke up. He moved a little, his fingers caressing my thighs and my pussy. No words, just teasing. He finally muttered something about how I wasn't quite ready yet as he rubbed his fingers across my clit.

He finally got up and settled his mouth over my pussy, tongue teasing my clit. His saliva and attention got me wet enough that I was soon ready for him to slide his cock inside me. He fucked me hard and fast until I finally asked him to please fuck me from behind so I could masturbate with him deep inside me and cum.

We moved, around and then he was inside me. It didn't take long before I had one of THE most incredible orgasms ever. Mostly mine go on for maybe 5-10 seconds (although it's hard to say for sure) this one managed to go on for at least 20. Then he fucked me some more in one of my favorite positions he does, from behind, my legs closed him on top of me. I'm not sure how he pulls that one off but it's fucking awesome. He hits my gspot with every thrust and the friction is amazing.

After he came, I finished getting ready, freshly fucked, flushed, and bright eyed. What a way to start the day. Fucking awesome send off, too.

No comments: