Monday, November 29, 2004

Such a slut.

Apparently I have some sort of a problem involving an intense need for male attention. At least, I think it must certainly come off as a problem. It might BE a problem. I'll have to let you know later.

Regardless, there's this guy at work I flirt with whenever I have the chance. He's an employee who works in another area of the store. I can't remember if I already gave him a nickname and I'm awfully too lazy to go read my archives to see what I called him. He's this guy that I've lusted after BIG time for a long time, but recognise that he's not interested in me and therefore it's cool to flirt with him knowing that I won't ever get him. No pressure. So I can say whatever.

Yesterday he spent the day working around me and we spent the day flirting. It was funny because it gradually got more and more serious until, once again, I whipped out my boob for him. It was a conversation we had, you see. And he asked to see. Anyway, I'm all nervous now because I try really hard not to mix work with pleasure... but clearly I have no self control. I tried to make sure to do it away from the cameras and now I'm thinking maybe one of the cameras actually DID see it. Unlikely, but possible. So I'm vaguely freaked out. Furthermore, He's not the sort of guy to say anything about it but I definately gave him something he could get me fired over. Well, actually, I've been doing that for a while. So nevermind. The camera thing still worries me, though.

Anyway, he was smiling at me later on. Flirting more. It was nice. I gave him my e-mail address. Nothing yet. Probably won't get anything out of that.

He mentioned his modeling days. He once modeled underwear. I laughed and made a comment about watching something on TV where they had to adjust the sock for the photo. I thought for a second and said, "Nevermind, I don't want to know! Don't tell me!" "No problems there." He told me. "Don't need a sock." He smiled. I blushed. Hugely. And laughed my ass off.

I remain reasonably sure I'm not going to get any of that. He shouldn't have given me hope. Because I want some of that. I want a lot of that, actually.

No comments: