Thursday, November 25, 2004

Thanks Giving

First off I'd like to wish everyone a happy one. A little late. It wasn't even a busy day. I have no excuse. But there it is.

All day I spent doing nothing. I woke up horny, but husband wasn't really available. I spent several hours online reading through blogs seeing if there was anything new and interesting I felt like linking to (indubitably) or any of the blogs I've been reading for the last week which have held my interest enough to add them to the list on the right (probably).

I ended up chatting with a guy I've chatted with before. He's handsome, masculine, sexy. All those things a girl can only dream about. Something's not right there, though. He's unsure of himself. Or of me. Or of something. It worries me. Makes me wonder what I could get myself into with him. The sex has the potential of being awesome.

Part way through the day I was incredibly horny. Husband was vaguely receptive but not particularly interested. The guy in chat was interested but not particularly available. And what I was craving was the kind of sex I had with Frank. Long lasting. Hard. A little dirty.

I spent the day looking up different sex toys. I'm tempted by the glass pieces for their "different" quality. Would the cold temperature option excite or bother me? What about the hot?

The liberator furniture held my interest. All things you can do without the cushions... but ah the ease. Husband said we could get them. I'm still considering. We often go SO long without sex it almost seems like a waste of money. No one else I could readily use it with, anyway.

I teased husband earlier. Rubbing myself over him. I get really agressive and sure of myself when I'm having good sex. It's definately something to do with Frank, because once I've been with him I get *really* pushy. And sexually charged. I want to fuck now and I want to fuck how I want to fuck. Husband declined since technically the Pill isn't currently effective. Damn. I didn't force the issue.

I lay back on the bed and told him how badly I need cock. I didn't go into the details. I need to learn to stop inhibiting myself. But husband doesn't really go in for the dirty talk. He might be able to get over it. Not during sex, though. I wanted to tell him how badly I needed to have him behind me, fucking me... letting me fuck back against him. Pounding his cock into my g-spot until I came. He put his hand on my pussy. I pulled off my panties and guided his finger to where it needed to be. Against my clit just so. He rubbed it. It became too repetative. Damn. I wanted him to make me cum. Tonight. I rubbed his cock until he was hard. He told me to go take care of myself so he could sleep, unless I thought I could get off without getting pregnant. Hmm. How's that supposed to be a sure thing?

I declined, grabbing my dildo. I came. Super hard. I still need cock. But the edge is off.

Now sleep.

No comments: