Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Details Details

So, here's the gory bits.

Really, though. Let me touch on a few highlights.

I sucked his cock for a while which was entirely enjoyable. His cock is something along the lines of visually perfect. Nice shape, texture, etc. After a couple of minutes though it occurred to me that my jaw was getting achingly tired. That doesn't happen with many men and it had me momentarily embarrassed my lack of practice. Until I realized it was his size and not my lack of ability that was causing the problem. Whew. Made me feel better. And made me eager. I probably could have made him cum that way (and adore doing it because it's wonderful to make someone cum that way). I do think men are funny though, because I probably could have gotten him off that way but he claims he's NEVER cum that way. I was with another guy who said the same thing once, so of course it was my mission to get him off that way (of course I succeeded). The question is... is that some kind of line? Because you know, it's kind of clever.

Generally I hate being on top. I think it was with Frank that I discovered I could enjoy it. Something to do with the size of his hips as my own hips generally cramp up from the position. This was another case in which I was able to handle it. And what part of sex is the most intense? Of course when he first slides in. I hate condoms. I didn't mind this one. He was rather... let's say gifted... and for once the condom didn't completely ruin the sensation. The best part was when his cock slid into my pussy... and then he tilt his hips up so that he was ALL the way in. It's incredibly intense. And in this case, breathtaking. I'd move a little and have to step to let the intensity of the sensation roll through my body. I mean, it was really something.

As he was buried inside me, hard, perfectly against my g-spot I was thinking that he felt like my dildo. I mean, it was kind of freaky. And oh, so perfect. Hot, male, alive, and JUST like my favorite toy. Of course that's what I fantasize about when I'm using my dildo, so it was rather like a fantasy come true. Sensitivity (or lack of being able to feel him) was absolutely NOT a problem at all. I mean, can I gush at how good he felt inside me? And how good he was at using it? Mmm. Unfortunately at no point did I feel like I was going to cum but it was incredibly intensely wonderful none the less. Pure pleasure. And my god he never missed my g-spot.

Eventually, he came without me which was mildly disappointing. I mean, if there's one thing I hate it's being left behind but we'd already established that I was going to have to masturbate so I guess it was his go ahead. Now, looking back I absolutely don't mind at ALL that he came before me. At the time, there was a twinge, now... no twinges. Because, you see, other than Frank (who would help in other ways) no man I've ever been with has ever offered to help to get me off if they've already cum. Sure, they'll watch. But never get involved. He helped. A lot.

I lay back and started rubbing my clit and he started fucking me with his fingers. For once someone had a clue and I didn't even have to ask! And as luck would have it (as I continue to believe it was not by design but by pure luck) his fingers were hitting my g-spot like a marksman. It took me somewhere around the edge of forever to cum as it often does with new people. I pretty much said "sorry, it's taking so long, you don't have to help if you're tired" and he kept going which let off the pressure and I had one of the absolute best orgasms of my life.

When I came I was rubbing my clit and he was still hitting my g-spot. Eventually this incredibly intense orgasm subsided and I stopped rubbing my clit. Except he didn't stop hitting my g-spot so while I had thought I was done I actually came again. Or more. Or something. Whatever the case that last little bit was unexpected and wonderful. Now, I'm curious if he hadn't stopped right then if it would have kept going. Or maybe I'm just greedy. :-)

And then I started laughing my ass off. Which was okay. And then I started crying while I was laughing and then I was totally embarrassed but I didn't really care at that moment. I became more embarrassed as it didn't stop immediately. Like I said, it was really something. I think I came so hard I cried a few months ago with husband but that was nothing compared to THIS. I finally got control but then I was shaking for god knows how long afterward. 20 minutes? Time wasn't the important part at that point.

Eventually I invited myself to leave because I always prefer sleeping at home. However, when I woke up this morning I was rather disappointed to be alone because one of the nasty side effects of having good sex... is the intense desire to have more. So now I'm going to be panting after him like a dog in heat. Poor guy, huh?

Another thing I'd like to touch on was that before we actually went for gold and started having sex he spanked me once. It's funny because EB did the same thing the first time we got together. And I had about the same reaction which was something like "WTF!... that was kind of nice... fuck... I hope he does it again... I mean... but it'll hurt... okay... I hope he doesn't do it again... I think." The thing is... I do THINK I like it... but then when I start considering getting smacked again I get all freaked out and would probably then like it even more but I'm sure I get this wild look in my eyes and they don't do it again. Which is okay... but it is something I'm curious about. Sensation play anyone?

So, anyway. I'm horny again. While he was inside me he stopped and asked me if I'd come back again after my nipples were healed. Of course I agreed. The question is... am I really going to have to wait that long?!?

No comments: