Wednesday, November 17, 2004

No action.

I ended up chatting up another new guy yesterday. Even called him at his request. Not sure that's going anywhere, but at least I'm still making contacts.

I found myself, this morning, fantasizing about Li again. Not that ever really stopped. It's weird for me to want someone THIS much.

The tears the other night... the terrible lonliness I feel.... yeah... pms.

At least I can go back on the pill starting Sunday.

I'm thinking I'm going to have to come up with a new layout for this blog. Which is kind of funny because I know nothing about this CSS stuff and barely remember anything about HTML. So, that'll be fun. I found a template that I like the idea of (but not the specifics of) so I'm going to try to use that as a guide and see if I can make it my own. I'm not really sure what the chances are that I'll get anything done but I'll sure try.

I spent part of yesterday taking pictures of myself, trying desperately to find something I can put on this blog to mark it more as mine. I like it when people use pictures of themselves, even if they're highly stylized (which is what mine's likely to be). So I'm working on it. I ended up with two pictures I really like. Both of my face. *sigh* Not terribly anonymous.

No comments: