Friday, November 05, 2004

Must move pic...

It's weird seeing my breast on the top of the page everytime I check my comments. It's definately familiar... but I'm just not sure I need to see it quite THAT often. So I'm posting mostly to get rid of it.

As if by design it turns out that husband and I shall be going out on Saturday with friends. Likely since his schedule will be switching over on Sunday night he'll desire to "close down" the bar. Oh, joy. Because that's really the sort of evening I'm looking for. Definately not interested in anything involving a lot of 1 on 1 sex. No no. Not me.

Actually, I'm somewhat frustrated on that front. Foolish girl that I am, I readily agreed to sleep with my ex again and he blew me off. The other night he comes back and tells me "I'm back with my ex!" Great. This after swearing off dating for the next 10 months (until he's out of the military). I guess I shouldn't be surprised because he's made a lot of promises to me and has managed to keep not even ONE. For some reason I keep expecting him to wise up. But, he's back with his girlfriend now and I probably won't even get to talk to him again until he breaks up with her... again. And frankly, I'm not the sort of girl who appreciates people who ignore her for their current love of their life. He does that far too often and mostly it's just rude.

No comments: