Sunday, November 07, 2004

Little Fool.

Actually, I'm not a little fool. I just wanted to use that as a title.

I finally made a date with CD. Actually, I've made dates with CD before. However, this time something's actually going to happen. It's kind of a given. It's kind of weird. I'm not sure why.

He ended up calling my cell phone while I was taking a nap. I appeared to have been dreaming about him calling (since I'd been expecting him to call any minute when I fell asleep) . And as often happens when I wake up and my bladder is full I tend to be extra horny. Weird side effect. I don't have a piss fetish. Really. Regardless, it made for a very odd call, trying to wake up, trying not to masturbate just for the sake of some relief, trying to hold a conversation and not be nervous over the idea of meeting someone "new" for sex. Just completely weird. I have hopes that his call tomorrow will go more normally. For that matter, I have hopes that tomorrow will just plain BE more normal. And hopefully fun.

Also, I'm thinking Li might be at work tomorrow. I didn't hear anything official (as I should have) but there's a good chance. It's been far too long since I've seen him. I need to see more!

No comments: