Monday, November 01, 2004

A quick briefing...

Well then. My streak is officially over. Color me back!

I ended up going to see a guy I've been kind of stringing along for months. Not really intentionally, I swear. I really haven't wanted to do ANYTHING for a while (probably thanks to hormones). However, when I want to do it I *really* want to do it. To be completely honest (and unfortunately unkind to him) I was pretty much hell bent on getting laid yesterday and when that didn't happen I was becoming much more forceful about the matter with SOMEONE. I even went so far as to call up EB, someone I've been seeing off and on for a while (and was supposed to see last week), for a booty call. No luck on that front, but then I knew that.

Meanwhile I ran into DJ (semi-self chosen nickname on his part) online and said "fuck it!" and that was the plan. As I mentioned, I've been rather unintentionally stringing him along for a while. He and I have been quite mentally compatible but I couldn't bring myself to actually MEET him. In fact I left talking to him to go give that practically anonymous BJ to the guy in the hotel. Rather unfair of me since he offered his own body for my use and I "knew" HIM. However, my lust wasn't running that direction so off I went.

Anyway, seeing as I was horny and I knew he was interested I finally decided it was time to break my streak and at least meet someone. And thank god I did. Oh, lord. Do I have a story to tell. It was a pretty much wholly positive experience. From the first I knew we were mentally compatible and that appears to be true. In fact I'm painfully shy at times and there was almost NONE of that. I probably could have spent the whole night talking to him. Actually, there turned out to be more than a few things I could have spent the whole night doing to him, but I wouldn't want to bore you with the details. *laugh*

Let me just say that once again my nipple rings came to the rescue. I must say that even if they do end up migrating or anything else less pleasant that the pain and discomfort I've experienced is WELL worth the payoffs I've already experienced from them. Namely, they're a great conversation piece and whereas I was once somewhat shy about my breasts and their lack of perfection I'm now more than happy to show them off. Nipple rings RULE.

Anyway, it was an extremely pleasurable experience which I shall have to share in depth. However, on my way home I stopped off at the Class Six for a rare alcoholic episode and am currently enjoying a mix of Absolut Vanilla Vodka and Coke. :-) It's delisch. Highly recommended. I can tell that I'm at least vaguely tipsy and I can't even taste the alcohol. I'm a cheap date.

So, I WILL bore you with the details. Probably sometime tomorrow. When I've had time to compose myself. And sober up.

Oh, and as I was bitching about what I was going to do when I slept with someone who reads my blog. Well, I'm there. Because he does read my blog. And I forgot and ended up repeating a story to him that he must have already known. Silly slut. While I may gloss over the details a bit it should still be an accurate portrayal of what occurred tonight. It's going to be weird to be exploring my inner thoughts knowing someone is going to be in a position to act on it. Completely weird.

No comments: