Thursday, November 11, 2004

Bitter, bitter woman.

I was to meet this guy I wanted to sleep with. We were to go see a movie. Really, it's not just about sex. I genuinely think I like him and wanted to actually get to sit and talk to him. I was late. Not something I could help. Compounded by the fact that I bought a ticket to the wrong movie and didn't realise it until 10 minutes in. I went to the correct theater, but by then the movie was well started and it was a big full house.

I tried calling him after the movie ended. I texted him twice. I messaged him, too. Nothing. And nothing since.

Today I was supposed to hear from a previous lover. We've been idly trying to hook up again for a few months but there's always been some problem. He just never showed up online like he was supposed to today. So once again... nothing.

Basically I feel like I'm being thwarted and it's making me mad.

Meanwhile, DJ is still around but far less interested in talking to me than I like and claiming busy-ness. *sigh* I believe him, but c'mon. This doesn't help me any.

So I'm bitter. I'm angry. And I want to throw a fit.

No comments: