Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Honestly I try not not share EVERY little detail.

But tonight husband finally agreed to have sex with me after my assurances that I've been taking the pill like a good little trooper and am in no real danger of conception. This done, we set to work for a much needed quickie. "I'm not up to any atheletics" he told me, "after all I was planning to go to sleep." No problems there. I was definately feeling the need to get off. My human toy, he would be.

Within a minute or two I was THERE. On the verge or orgasm.. one... more... thurst... and he pulls out, stopping dead. My entire body froze for a moment... "wha-" and then... I burt into gales of laughter. "You did NOT just do that," I said, laughing my ass off. If only I could have seen his face in that moment because he was quiet for a moment before telling me, "what?!? I didn't know! There were no signs! I had a cramp!" I continued to laugh uproariously. Minutes tick by as I try to get myself under control. He's wilting.

Finally, I get myself back together, get back in position he slides inside and I start laughing my ass off AGAIN. I calm down. We try again. Laughter. I'm laughing so hard I'm coughing. Coughing so hard I'm gagging. Gagging so hard I'm almost... oops... running to the bathroom.

"Are you throwing up?" ....yeah....

I brush my teeth. I get control. I go back. He's soft. I work to get him hard again. He's semi. "I don't think I can get it harder than this," I tell him. "It's okay, once it's in it'll get harder." Thank god.

We position ourselves. In he goes. And laughter, AGAIN. He slips out. "I'm glad it's so entertaining. At least laughter is healing." I stop myself, he slides in. It's ALL I can do to concentrate on what he's doing... and not to laugh. I must stop associating the feeling of him sliding inside me with laughter. I'm in control. I feel myself getting close, "I'm going to cum soon!" I warn him, this time. 10.. 15 strokes later I cum. He wants to stop moving but I urge him on as the orgasm keeps rolling through me. YES. I'm done.

He stops moving, adjusting his leg. "I've never felt more like a gigalo. 'must stay in... my leg, my fucking leg hurts... gotta keep going... this is a tough one... shoulda been a doctor....' " I laugh again, freely. Satisfied. Then he tells me he's going to hit the shower. I go to turn on the A/C.

I return as he steps out of the shower, I help him masturbate to orgasm. And then he goes to sleep.

I'm outrageously happy. Sometimes the best sex is the most embarassing so long as it's between two people who've learned they have nothing to be embarassed about with the other.

No comments: