Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Woah Li!

I spent the better part of the day flirting with Li. I'm sure he wouldn't like me to be repeating any of the conversations I had with him. So I'm kind of tiptoeing around him telling me not to talk about the things he and I talk about. I'm sure he wouldn't want me to talk about the sex we shall inevitably have, either. But fuck that. lol I'm going to spill the beans. Probably less than I normally do. But spill I shall. I respect him and all... but I can only hold back so much.

Anyway, we were chatting and as I walked out the door of the stock room he asked me if I wanted a Cheeto (or similar snack) to which I said no. He said "ah, so you don't like cheetos." I told him, "no, I just don't want YOUR Cheetos." I giggled and left. A bit later I returned to smile shyly and say "actually, I should say it's not Cheetos I want from you."

I am SO lucky that he didn't immediately respond with the question "then what is it" because that would have been far more forward than I could handle. I can only bring myself to say so much. I forget what his immediate response was, but there is no question in his mind now that I want him. Badly. The upshot of this is that even though he remains faithful to his girlfriend he was MUCH more touchy-feely with me today. He found lots of excuses to put his hands on me. And for me to put my hands on him. Mmm.

I was so flustered most of the day I hardly remember much of what was said. However, right after he made a comment how I didn't normally tell him I wanted something other than cheetos from him I found myself growing impossibly wet. And I ended up spending the rest of the evening that he was there practically dripping girl cum. I giggled at how turned on I was at that moment. If I thought I was wet yesterday from husband... well... let's just say that was NOTHING compared to this.

I want that man so bad. Eventually, I asked him if he still has a girlfriend (which was, of course, the case) but just before he left he asked me if I would like to know should that change? Well, fucking DUH. lol And he left. Honestly, I was on the verge of giving him my cell # and e-mail address but suddenly realised that even if it were to be a completely platonic thing his girlfriend might not appreciate him walking around with another woman's phone number. So I kept it to myself and let him leave.

I really hope he doesn't end up doing something silly like breaking up with his girlfriend thinking that I'm looking for the permanence that he is. (ie I think he looks towards children and marriage) but if I can slip in there as someone to take up some down time I'll take it. Now that I know there's at least a bit of mutual interest I'm stoked. And it's going from fantasies of fucking him in the trailers to fantasies of making love to him in his bed and lazing with him afterward.

I *really* like this guy.

No comments: