Sunday, January 16, 2005

Ah, FINALLY.

EB gave me a buzz and told me he was available for play. I put him off for a bit and came very close to saying no until a blog reader/writer/chat friend told me to get off my fucking ass and go see him. Yessir.

The thing with EB is that he's a super cool guy. He's not hot (but then neither am I) and there's not a ton of chemistry between us but I really really really like him. Like, he's the sort of guy I'd pay money to have as a friend. However, we tend to keep things super casual between us so as not to cross and boundries or make things weird. Sex with him has boardered on disappointing but tends to improve dramatically at times.

Tonight was one of those semi-disappointing nights. I loved kissing him. I loved feeling his hands on my body. I loved feeling him over me. I was wet. Wetter than I've been in a few months. And yet.... I fought hard to cum. He came shortly afterward and then we hopped in the shower to wash ourselves. Then away we went.

I left him being glad to know him. Being glad that although the sex isn't stunning that it's always pleasant. Being in his company is a pleasure.

I couldn't live on a diet of that kind of sex. But it's a nice thing to have now and again.

And it's nice to have finally had sex again since freakin' November.

No comments: