Sunday, January 23, 2005

Hot Date

I have a hot date planned on Thursday. Basically uncancelable which is fine by me. I'm all excited to go see Frank again because the man knows how to take care of me.

Meanwhile, I hate writing about people that I've not yet slept with or at least met because it's always the kiss of death (kind of like getting a tattoo of a loved one's name) but I'm totally digging this guy and I'm hopeful something delightful will come of it. Considering how much I personally like him I'm hoping that even if the sex between us either never happens or sucks royally that he'll stick around because, like I said... mas fino (or whatever because I don't speak Spanish).

And on a cool note I was terribly horny this evening (feeling once again thwarted by things uncontrollable which were keeping me from getting laid) so I masturbated and came twice within about two minutes. Record? I'm rarely if ever multi-orgasmic (and certainly never have I had one of those super long multiple orgasms I've heard myths about) so that was pretty cool. It's not something I usually push myself toward but it was warrented.

And of course, I ended up finishing off thinking of DJ again and the super intense orgasm HE gave me. No idea what's going on with him. Not answering any of my messages and I figure if he's not doing that then he's not gonna answer my calls so fuck it. He used to read my blog but the last few times I've mentioned him I've gotten no response so I'm pretty much thinking he's moved on.

Damn.

No comments: