Monday, January 17, 2005

Aren't Quizes Annoying?

In the interest of sharing another part of me...

3 names you go by: Odalisque, OdalisqueK, Odal.

3 screen names you have: Only a very few people know my other names and I'm certainly not sharing them here! Mostly I'm OdalisqueK Although that started out as just plain Odalisque until that name got popular.

3 things you like about yourself: More daring than I used to be, I'm loving, I'm smart.

3 things you hate/dislike about yourself: I'm pessamistic at times, I procrastinate, I always look for the easy way out.

3 parts of your heritage: Scottish, German, and Russian.

3 things that scare you: Being recognised as the bad person I know I am inside, feeling unloved, being too unattractive to get laid.

3 of your everyday essentials: Shampoo, Toothpaste, the pill.

3 things you're wearing right now: Wife beater, jeans, doc marten's.

3 of your favorite bands/artists (subject to change at any time): Hal Ketchum, Linkin Park, Kelly Clarkson

3 of your favorite songs at present: Over and Over, Boulevard of Broken Dreams, Goodbye Yellow Brick Road

3 new things you want to try in the next 12 months: bondage, cooking a cake with real fudge as frosting, successfully propositioning a guy for sex (in person)

3 things you want in a relationship (love is a given): sex, honesty, freedom

2 truths and a lie:
My best friend from high school is bisexual.
My taste in men has morphed to prefer men who look like my husband.
I've had an STD.

3 physical things about a love interest that appeal: shoulders, lips, and hands.

3 things you just can't do: kill animals, stop eating meat, give up sex.

3 of your favorite hobbies: Sex, crocheting, refinishing furniture.

3 things you want to do really badly right now: Have sex, sleep, get a massage.

3 careers you're considering (or have considered): Forestry, photographer, whore.

3 places you want to go on vacation: Tahiti, Scotland, Jamaica

3 kids names (either boy or girl): Griffon, Grey, Samuel

3 things you want to do before you die: Threesome, swim naked, feel successful.

3 people who have to take this quiz now: Whomever wants to, whomever is bored, whomever likes these sorts of things.

No comments: