Friday, January 21, 2005

Ooh la la!

No, this post has nothing to do with the French.

Ever since sleeping with EB the other day I'm feeling refreshed and ready to play again. Thus the reason I finally convinced husband to let me play with him. Even if it was entirely selfish on his part.

Normally the pill takes my libido and stomps it into the floor but this month... not so much. And I'm thinking it must have something to do with the fact that I got some. It's amazing how getting some gives one their libido BACK.

I haven't masturbated yet today but I certainly woke up plenty wet. Left overs from how excited I was last night. That's not normal for me. Maybe I was having a good dream, too. Seems likely.

Whatever the case may be I'm being more proactive in my search for sex and may actually meet up with a very very local guy I've been putting off for a month or two. It might be a complete bust, but there's hope that maybe he and I might just have enough chemistry to make it fun.

Of course, I may chicken out. Husband may start having sex with me again this week for a few days and then I'll be so excited to be getting some from HIM and not wanting to distract him I'll stop looking at the other guys and he'll get bored and I'll be pissed that I turned down sex with others. Yeah, okay, let's not fall into that trap again this time, right?

BTW I'd like to thank Tiger for writing "not so much" so often in her blog that it's now becoming a regular feature in MINE!

No comments: