Thursday, January 20, 2005

Oral

One of the things that irritates the shit out of me about husband is that for as long as I can remember anymore (which is to say since at least summer, I'm betting) he has not approached me once for sex. Not once. We've gotten into this habit. I ask him for sex he says no. I ask him for sex. He says no. I ask him for sex. He says FINE. I get mad that he has to be so grudging and don't want to do it with him. Repeat as neccessary.

This afternoon I asked husband for sex and got a no. So I said "fuck it" and started playing with him. He grudgingly mimicked having sex with me when I begged him to fuck me (neither of us unclothed at the time). I finally pulled off my pants and underwear and he told me "look, I just want to GO! Or go to SLEEP!" I whined pathetically and he went back to faking humping me. Soft. Finally, he lay down on the bed and stared at me as I put my pants back on. I climbed over him and rode him, both of us still clothed. It felt good to be on top of him that way. I felt empty. Finally, I moved off him and began stroking his cock through his jeans. Still soft.

I continued to rub it and it gradually got harder. Finally he reached down and unbottoned his jeans. I reached inside and began caressing his thighs, my fingers trailing over his ass and balls to rub his cock over and over again. He was stiffening up nicely so I leaned down and squeezed his cock between my teeth gently. I wrapped my lips around the head, his underwear acting as a barrier so I could tease him.

I sat back up and did something else for a moment before returning to caressing him. As I looked away he pulled his underwear down. "Oops, how'd that happen?!" He asked. I glanced at his hard naked cock. "I don't know. C'mon, let's go." He frowned. "You started this." I shrugged, "you said you wanted to go." "If you want to have sex, we can." I glanced at his hard cock and considered the potential freezing of the roads as it got colder and darker. "Let's go." He got up, "you're evil." I agreed. I asked him if he wanted to go pee before we left then laughed, "oops, you can't!"

Eventually he did go pee and we did leave. Later in the evening I asked him, "are you really not going to have sex with me tonight?" "No, I gave you the chance and you didn't take it." We had this conversation more than once this evening.

Finally bed time arrived. I went to tuck him in as is our ritual, depending who goes to bed first. I went up, prepared to go to sleep, too. I tucked myself into his blankets (we sleep with seperate blankets as my favorite blanket happens to be a twin size and his is a queen but we have a king bed). As I lay there I raised my thigh to protect his nether regions from the excited dogs bouncing around the bed. Gradually it occured to me that his naked nether regions were within reach of my hand and if I could just get my hand....

And so I got him hard. Not content to stop there I sucked his cock, alternating my mouth with my hand, letting one rest while the other grew tired. Finally, he came.

Afterward I went to get a warm dry washcloth to clean up the mess and snuggle just a bit. We talked a bit. "I'd have to say that's the best orgasm of 2005." (Let's not forget husband has been self-pleasuring for the whole of 2005, refusing me all the while.) I laugh, "just 2005?!?" He thinks for a moment and says, "of all the times you've done that for me, I'd say that was the best. Really." I nod. "Maybe because you teased me earlier." Well, DUH.

He lay relaxed and tired and yet still miraculously completely hard. I commented on it. "You could ride it, if you wanted." I gazed longingly at his cock feeling the incredible wetness inside me seeping out. "Ah, if I did that you probably wouldn't cum and then you'd be left all wanting and unable. I couldn't do that to you." "I might eventually be able to cum again... sometime tomorrow," he said, letting me know that indeed it would be a less pleasant ending than the one he was currently enjoying. I gave his cock one last gaze before kissing him goodnight. Before I left the room i asked "are you alright? Need me to cuddle or are you okay?" He smiled drowsily, "I'll be fine."

Oddly, while I'd be more than happy to be fucked right now, I'm completely satisfied.

No comments: