Saturday, January 08, 2005

Dammit.

Unsurprisingly I've been fairly sick all day. Medication pretty much nullified the effects but the fact that I drank a venti starbucks latte and then an hour later passed out for two hours ought to give you a clue how worn out I remain.

Yesterday I sent my friend EB the warning that I almost definately wouldn't be able to come have kinky sex with him. He sent me back a message letting me know that circumstances had changed and he wouldn't be able to see me anyway. Which is ALWAYS the case. So, apparently it worked out just like I expected. No sex. Nothing. Great.

Monday I'll be heading out for a trip to Nashville which puts me out of commission around here for four days. I'll try to think of something sexy to say tomorrow because I don't think you'll get any out of me tonight. Bleh.

No comments: