Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Circle Of Blogs

I've been reading a certain number of blogs for a while. Most of them link to one another and myself to them which forms this very closely related web of bloggers who read one another. For a while there I was thinking that the web was getting a little too tightly knit and surely there must be more than 20-or-so bloggers that I see linked a lot. And then I get linked to by complete strangers who's blogs I've never read or even heard of (of course the last week or so I haven't really been checking around so I guess no one to blame but myself).

Anyway, I have to give another shout out to http://baddecisions.blogspot.com/ whom I've never heard of, but I see he's linked to a number of other blogs I've never heard of either. Ah HA! Bingo! We have a new web of folks to check out. Yay!

Now I just need to start exploring them!

No comments: