Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Yo.

No clue if this will work so I don't want to bother typing very long. I'm playing with the webtv (or whatever they call it now) system in the hotel since I have no lap top. For sure, I can't answer e-mail. I can write it but I can't respond. That's fun. So I apologize for ignoring anyone.

Nashville has been fun-ish. I'm not sleeping well, but I'm feeling less tired than one might expect.

So far I haven't found anyone to sleep with. No surprise since it hasn't realy been my intent. That time of the month and all. However, the hotel is FILLED with middle aged (and vaguely younger) white men. Within that demographic I'm SURE I could find someone to play with if I really wanted. And I kind of want.

While we were walking around last night I checked out the hotel bar. The vast majority of the people there were men. Like, all but 3. Good pickings. Unlikely that I'd be that forward but I likely wouldn't turn down an invite.
I did end up flirting with one guy who's not REALLY my type but I'm horny and I'm not sure I care. I think he was trying to casually follow me around the area for a while (not in a creepy way). So, I suppose he'd be the most likely candidate. But.. eh.

I am really fucking horny though. Damn. Why am I such a fucking coward?

No comments: