Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Last Night

I had a dream this morning about my husband being involved in a rather shady community. By the end of it we were at a pool party and I overheard someone on the phone admitting they were only there as a lookout for a rival group who was coming to kill us all.

Husband and I escaped into a bathroom and were trying to make our way out when my alarm went off. The most memorable thing was that husband was naked had a very large penis and it caught my attention mid-escape. Yes, I have my priorities straight.

Last night I asked husband "seriously, I want to know... should I stop asking you for sex?" He was quiet for a few moments before saying, "well, yeah.. randomly anyway." I nod, and leave it at that. We went to bed and I started making out with him rather passionately. He at least didn't try to escape but finally said "you know, if we hadn't both taken nyquil-" at which point I covered his mouth with mine to get him to shut the fuck up. When he went to speak again I once again shushed him with my mouth before finally letting him go so we could sleep.

Obviously, the SOLE reason I put my tongue in husband's mouth is to get him to fuck me. Oh, wait. No it's not. So let's ruin the moment by talking about it. Jackass.

Actually, I'm not nearly that bitter. Jackass is a term of endearment. Derisive, surely. But a term of endearment none the less.

No comments: