Monday, January 03, 2005

So Tired

I'm so tired of feeling sick (maybe I'm finally feeling better?!?). I'm so tired of being on the pill. It's killing my sex drive (if you can imagine) and making me irritable.

I told husband about my dream... the one I wrote here. And ended it with "that's the story of my LIFE." He doesn't give a shit. I've all but decided not to even bother TRYING to have sex with him anymore. It's clear he's happy by himself that way and frankly, I've got other places to find it. Luckily, being on the pill is killing just enough of my sex drive to make me not even feel like going out and looking for it. I still want it... but not enough to try.

And when presented with the option... I don't really feel like putting forth the effort to actually get to whatever location sex may be found.

I hate myself like this.

No comments: