Friday, January 28, 2005

Wee.

Last night... very interesting. Ups and downs.

Highlight? Probably my last orgasm. And the pleasure of being juuuust drunk enough to kill most of my normal inhibitions. Not all. Just most. I acted toward Frank the way I often act toward my husband... and get turned down. Except Frank didn't turn me down. Why, I'm tempted to believe he liked it.

Lowlight? The attempt at anal. I'm so never doing that again. Not ever. With anyone. I'm sooo over anal. I'll read it. I'll watch it. Fuck if I'll ever do it again. Other lowlight... driving over there and almost getting hit not once but twice. The last time being somewhat spectacularly frightening. Neither was my fault... both involved people turning into my lane without caring that I was there first.

Overall? Probably would have been safer to stay home. I would certainly have slept better.

However... I really love having Frank fuck the hell out of me. So it's a give and take, isn't it?

Off to work. More later, maybe.

No comments: