Saturday, January 29, 2005

Part Deux

After we went down to the restraunt we picked out our food. We decided to eat in our room and Frank decided to come down and pick it up rather than paying the room service fee. Until then, we headed back to the room.

He insisted I get naked and then joined me in bed. We kissed some and then went back to sex. This time, I was somewhat more relaxed. I was glad to be touched and responded more to him, and touched him, too. We fucked for a good 20 or 30 minutes before I finally rubbed my clit and came. It was... actually it wasn't anything to write home about. The sex was nice but the orgasm was a terrible disappointment. Shortly afterward, Frank came, too.

About that time we were noticing food was taking it's time about being done and the phone rang.

Ah, food.

No comments: