Thursday, January 13, 2005

Boooring.

My last night in Nashville was complete CRAP. I discovered that nothing in downtown nashville stays open past 8pm except a few of the touristy restraunts which didn't appeal to me. I only discovered this after walking for about an hour and a half along the busiest street I could find. I finally gave up and headed back to the hotel bar/deli only to walk up the counter maybe 2 minutes after it closed. Nice.

So then I was tired, hungry, and pissed off so I stomped up to my hotel room and ended up ordering room service and staying in the rest of the night. Not good company.

Today I ended up in the class of one super hot guy and one reasonably hot guy which lead to me becoming exceptionally hot and bothered. Actually, I think the hot guy caused me to find the other guy reasonably hot, even though in retrospect I wouldn't have looked at the second guy twice. I had the HARDEST time concentrating and there's not question my lips were swollen and my face a little red by the time I left the hot guy's class.

Anyway, the convention itself was great. The non-convention time SUCKED.

I do agree with my three commenters that coming onto a guy so directly would probably be almost a guaranteed success. However... I'm only slowly coming about to being able to even openly flirt with a guy... and have him flirt back without completely freaking out. I mean, I still get flustered but not so much.

I'll get it, though. And when I do... boy oh boy....

No comments: