Monday, January 03, 2005

A dream.

I've been rather sick. That pit of my stomach sick feeling has lead me to not wanting sex pretty much at all. I just want to stop being sick.

Last night I had a dream. The lead character in it (besides myself) was someone who looked a heck of a lot like the blogger Twisted Monk but acted a fucking lot like husband, only somewhat worse. It was all very odd. I was living in Seattle in the dream and the guy I was with was a beer importer. The store was the same place I work at... except different since there's no beer where *I* work.

He was fresh back from a trip, unloading beer from his 1.5 ton truck in the dark behind the store. I kissed him heartily upon his return, "where'd you go?!?" I asked him, interested and crazy with lust for him. He grunted in reply, saying nothing. I kissed him more, my tongue slipping past his lips, bodies pressed close. I could feel my pussy aching for him, my ENTIRE BODY aching to be touched, squeezed, caressed... anything. He kissed me back, I could feel that he wanted me, too. I unbuttoned my jeans, letting them slide down my hips just a little, eyes quickly scanning the area for unsuspecting passersby. His hand slid down to my ass, smacking it twice teasingly before he pulled away, reaching for anther flat of beer bottles.

I fix my clothes. "Where'd you go this time?" I ask again.

"Chicago," he tells me.

"Ah, that sounds like fun, never really been there." I excuse myself before I sound like I'm begging him to take me with him next time. I don't want to go. I just want to fuck.

Inside the store we run into each other again. This time he's done, ready to go. The place is well lit. I once again press myself against him, my body still hot from desire. I kiss him, licking his ear. He barely responds. I whisper sing to him "how sweet it is to be loved by you..." but even as I sing the words to him I realise we're not in love. He doesn't love me. I don't love him. I want to eat my words, give them a more sexual meaning, but I continue to kiss him instead.

One of my coworkers walks in, "hey, you ready to go?" I pull away. My lover looks at me "let's go... it's not like this was working right now anyway." I stare at him, my pussy wet and throbbing my nipples aching... it wasn't working? I go inside and restock the fridge with coke cans, angry.

He comes up behind me, "let's go home." I frown at the cans, horny, knowing I'll remain as such until I take care of myself.

Then I wake up.

My first thoughts are of wanting DJ.

No comments: