Monday, January 17, 2005

Compliment

One of the most memorable parts of last night...

Actually there were two. I was busily sucking EB's cock enjoying the hell out of it making him moan (I think sometimes he fakes the moans in the hopes it'll make me hotter... or to encourage me to be more vocal, too) when he stopped me. There are lots of guys who've stopped me mid-suck to move onto something else. I appreciate that they stop me before I get them to the point of cumming leaving me high and dry. Don't get me wrong. However. I really enjoy sucking cock and I do hate being stopped before I'm ready to stop. But, I realise now that he was looking forward to coming inside me. I'm not sure what the satisfaction in cumming inside a woman is... but guys sure do like it. Whereas I'd rather be cum ON.

The other most memorable thing. I was wearing jeans and a t-shirt. No make up, nothing. The rush to get out of the house to see him was too great to bother with such things. But of course, I chose my underwear carefully. My new black and red lace Victoria's Secret bra and a plain black panty. When he finally got me out of my t-shirt he looked at my breasts appreciatively. "Nice bra," he said... before reaching around to take it off. It's so important to me that a man notice that I took that extra time and money to have sexy underwear for him. It was only a brief moment in the evening... but it was also a brief evening so I appreciated the attention.

EB is definately the kind of guy a girl would want to marry. Just because of things like that.

No comments: