Saturday, January 29, 2005

Part Une.

So here's the set up. I arrive at the hotel freaked the fuck out, lots of adreneline. The 2nd near crash having been enough to get my blood pumping. We go up to the room and after a moment or two I sit down with some crocheting (I was on a schedule to get the piece done) in order to do something rather mindless and constructive to calm down. Obviously Frank was not amused. "You really don't understand how freaked out and stressed out I am right now," I told him.

I lay on the bed, and his hands found my back, rubbing then kneeding. I concentrated on that. "I'll do this while I'm pounding you," he said. I laughed, considering. Finally he told me, "don't worry... I'm going to work the stress out of you." I rolled over and we talked about what to do for dinner. Finally, he moved over me, his fingers grasping the edge of my shirt. He looked down it to check out what special underwear I'd chosen for the night. "You're all breast," he told me, pleased. He pulled the shirt a little more to get a better view, "nice... you've made me rock hard." What can I say, he's a breast man.

I tried putting him off, more serious than teasing. I wasn't in the mood! Great timing for THAT. But I needed some time to relax after coming from work and the drive. None of that. He worked hard to GET me in the mood, though, pulling my shirt down to hook under my breasts and play with my nipples. Then, he took my hand. "What?" I asked, preferring to be TOLD what he was wanting me to do rather than guess. "I want you to stand up" he told me... and as I did added "so I can get your pants off." Which he did, making quick work of them, leaving them around my ankles.

Half naked now, he moved over me again, removing his pants. It wasn't long before his fingers found how wet I was and he took full advantage, sliding inside. He told me, "look, you're getting fucked and haven't even removed a stitch of clothing." He fucked me long and hard then. What I learned at that point is no matter HOW wet and excited I may SEEM... if I'm really not in the mood... I'm *really* not in the mood. Most of it felt almost like nothing except a few choice moments here and there.

Finally he asked "are you anywhere near cumming?" I froze. I hate getting asked that question. Whenever I'm considering sleeping with someone I warn them that no one else has EVER gotten me off. Therefore, in getting asked that question from someone who's trying soooo hard... well... I find it hard to tell them but honestly... if my hand isn't near my clit... I'm no where near cumming. "You can tell me, it's okay" he said. Finally I responded "No. Not at all." "That's cool. Nice appetizer, though. Shall we leave?"

And we headed down to the lobby to check out the hotel restraunt and decide on what to eat.

No comments: