Sunday, August 13, 2006

Bitching.

I'm practically obsessed. I've been thinking almost non-stop about that damned Keith and what we talked about. I try not to talk toooooo much about Keith's really personal details for fear someone might recognize him from what I talk about. I tend to value his privacy too much. On the other hand, I'm also in an excellent position to "out" him about a lot of things and perhaps ruin much of his current life. Lovely to know, really. :-)

Anyway, not to put too fine a point on it, Keith is apparently bi and into the whole bdsm thing. Both of which are things I totally dig. I cannot express my pleasure and delight at learning that he actually IS bi. Because, holy shit. That's like... my fantasy. I specifically asked him if he was based on something I saw online and he denied it and told me he was "mad" that I'd seen that and of course it wasn't true. I totally understand why he'd be shy about it with me... but we'd already spent an incredible night together and this was during our second. It's not like I was about to walk out. But maybe he didn't really know that.

He should have known it since. Although last time he told me I didn't believe him. I wasn't sure he wasn't mocking me. Because he does that. Except, you know, this time he had proof and it was certainly convincing. And fucking HOT.

I wandered around the house, once again, BEYOND discontent with my life and finally explained to my husband about how god damned bitter I am that Keith is coming to live around right about the same time we're moving. I told husband a little of what Keith shared with me and I could see husband's face change in comprehension. He knows I want to be part of these things, though I'm not really sure he understands how badly. However, maybe he understands my frustration right now. Extreme frustration.

It doesn't help that my period is inevitably the most horny week of the month for me.

I'm probably going to go hunting for cosmetic sponges tomorrow. And bring my vibrator to try the idea out to see if it works for me. If stuffing a cosmetic sponge up there with stop me from bleeding all the hell over MP that'd be great.

Oh, and I'll probably be working ungodly night hours all week. Which will mean it'll probably be in the wee hours of the morning that I see MP. Which means he'll have to get up early and leave me to go to work. Not a bad way to start a morning. If you can get by without too much sleep....

No comments: