Monday, August 28, 2006

Whit Again

I learned a few new things about Whit last night. Makes me almost feel bad about thinking about him as "the boy." While I don't think begetting offspring makes one automatically more mature, it does denote a certain level of responsibility. On the other hand, he's here and his kid's not... so whatever. He's still "the boy."

So, I went to see Whit last night. He apologized for sort of standing me up the night before. It really wasn't that big of a deal since I hadn't really been all that hot to come over that night. In fact, I wasn't all that hot to go over last night either. I still have my god damned infection and I still blame him for it. Knowing those two things I knew I wasn't going to get much out of going to see him. Nothing really personally thrilling. No orgasm. But he'd probably get his. Which is often okay with me. Except when I'm bitter and angry because he gave me an infection....

I showed up there, and he met me outside, shirtless. "Subtle," I said with a smile and a nervous look around for witnesses. It was mere minutes later, in his room that his mouth was on mine. He was less restrained this time than last. His teeth once again found their way to my lips scraping and biting them to swollen tenderness. His tongue swirled around my mouth as I tried to keep up with his excitement.

Whit's very good about nudging me around toward what he wants. A little shift here, a little pressure there and we're in a new position. Laying over me, he pulled me around so that I was on top of him, kissing him hard. His hands gathered up my loose hair in his hands, pulling it a little. No gentleness in the way we were touching each other. I moved my hips against his, feeling the pressure of his hard cock through the fabric of his jeans and mine. As I sat up to rest my hips and get my hair more thoroughly out of my face, taking some deep breaths, he pushed my shirt up, his mouth finding my breasts.

I arched into his mouth, feeling his teeth, again. I wrapped my hands around his shoulders, pulling him closer. His fingernails trailed down my back lightly at first. Each pass becoming harder. I followed suit, scraping my own nails over his flesh. I leaned down to bite his shoulder teasingly before he reached up to pull my shirt off.

Shirtless, I slowly made my way down his body, licking, sucking, and biting. I wanted to leave a mark on him since he's left several on me the last few times we've been together. However, I couldn't commit myself to that kind of duration or violence, being unsure as to exactly what he likes. I may have succeeded where I thought I failed, but unless he tells me, I probably won't know.

I let my tongue trail along his waist band, teasing him with the possibilities, but taking it no further. I moved back up to claim his mouth, rubbing my nipples over his skin, before moving back down to play some more around the edge of his jeans. He became impatient then, unbuttoning his pants. I laughed softly, then let my tongue slide over his now exposed cock head. He stilled, then letting my lips and tongue tease him some more. Eventually, I pulled his jeans down, trapping his legs in them before he could kick them completely off. I leaned over him and took slow barely-touching laps of his cock giving him just barely more relief than I'd shared while his pants were on.

Finally, I moved back up his body to let my breasts straddle his cock. He took them into his hands, pressing them together around his length and arching his hips. I licked the head of his cock when I could reach it, watching it disappear between my tits over and over. In his subtle but demanding way, he pressed against me, asking me to move my body over him, sliding his cock between my tits at my speed. I moved over him, licking and biting his skin gently until he urged me up to kiss him again.

The night was filled with much kissing, biting, and scratching. My body was alive with the sensations, though he made me cringe a few times so I had to stop him in his attack on my pierced nipples. But otherwise, I found the mild pain of the evening very hot.

At one point his fingers slid down to the crotch of my jeans, rubbing my clit through the fabric. I arched against the pressure, wanting so much to cum. However, experience has taught me I just can't get there and I wasn't about to take off my pants. "What can I do for YOU?" he asked me pointedly, making me melt in that moment. Fuck. That's a hot question. Especially from someone so reticent.

I shook my head, sadly, though, and said "nothing, unfortunately." He made an effort, making me writhe and moan with desire... but there was no release waiting for me at the end of it. It mattered to him, though. And he tried. But the lack of contact (and my disinterest in touching myself) made my orgasm impossible. But it felt so good to be touched the way he did....

Eventually, after much more time and effort on both our parts, he finally came for me. I barely tasted it, which made me briefly wonder what exactly he'd been doing all day, though I'm pretty sure I can guess. Shortly after, we both got up and reclothed ourselves, me heading home, him heading out to see his friends outside.

No comments: