Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Run down.

I don't really feel like talking about the boy who finds me less attractive for having slept with some guy. I don't really know what he meant by it. I only know what I read from it. And I can only make my own assumptions. Maybe he is an ass. But I suspect He's just... young and inexperienced when it comes to "all that." Which probably means I shouldn't bother messing with him. Afterall, if he chooses NOT to persue that particular part of life experience it might cement that particular "bad" thought in his head. That sluts like myself are somehow inferior to their more prudish sisters. Or something equally unpredictable.

Luckily, I'm not really responsible for the life experiences of those around me. Everyone's big boys and girls and can live their own lives. It's merely up to me to decide how their life views fit into my life. So yeah. Whatever. Who knows what'll happen. Just because he's not exactly like me doesn't mean I don't like him. I'm just going to have to learn to protect myself a little more from that kind of thing.

On another note, I saw MP on my way home today. Just saw him. He was hanging out at a gate while I was driving past. He saw me (okay probably my car, first, then me) and yelled his nickname for me at me. Except he wasn't really AT the gate and was off to the side so I couldn't very well stop and have a conversation with him. Plus he was hanging with two other guys over there. So fuck that. I did yell back at him, though. Apparently he didn't hear me but the guy at the gate did and laughed.

Later on, I sent him a text which read "Begging." He responded with "For?" to which I replied "More. Of course." We texted a few times back and forth a few more times and he told me he didn't hear me yell back. It was really nice to see him again and have him at least acknowledge me. I really appreciate the "call back" or in this case... the holla. I like that kind of respect. And I kind of like MP. Damn. No danger of me falling in love, for sure.

I don't really know what else is going on with me these days. It's funny how I get a ton of sex one week and... nothing the next. Sure, I might still get laid as early as tomorrow. But somehow... I don't hold out hope. I'm working on making the house presentable. (Which is to say packing) and in so doing making it much more likely I'll be in a position to comfortably invite some hottie here while husband is away. Someone like, say, MP who lives ridiculously far away for me to go to his place.

Oh, and I found out the fate of Nils. It's.. not good. He was planning on quitting but apparently something much more umm... dramatic happened. Something dramatic and disappointing to me. And at the same time I would still fuck the hell out of him if he asked. So yeah, he's gone, now. Probably headed overseas or something. I'm so disappointed.

No comments: