Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Man Frustration

I spent my work day torn. Torn between work and thinking about men. Mmm. Men. Unfortunately, the men I'm working with right now are leaving a hell of a lot to be desired in the "hot" department. In fact, today one had BO so bad I actually started gagging. Luckily, it was after he'd already walked away. Although it might have served him right to know his stench was that bad. Then again, maybe he really can't control it. All I'm saying... it was rank.

So I was thinking about Keith and all the kinky things he's done and will do and what part I'd like to play in that. Of course nothing is "decided," it's all fantasy, really. But it amuses me. And it makes me smile to think about the really sexy, kinky guy lurking under the middle-class image he projects. Fucking awesome. I love that. And I love knowing these secret things about him.

I was also thinking about the boy from the other night. Whit, he'll be called. I looked in the mirror earlier and could still just barely make out the marks he left on my neck. They're mostly gone by now. But I still can't help but smile when I see them. It'd been so fucking long since I got fucked.

The fact that he got me really, really close to cumming still sort of floors me. Like there's almost no reason why I didn't, except I think it kind of freaked me out. I can't even express how close I was at least once, there. And then I was thinking if he DOES manage to get me off... oh my god. Here's a man who'll go down in history in my mind. Unforgettably. Not that I'll fall desperately in love with him or anything. Please. But he'll certainly have a special place in my thoughts. I was trying to think of some delightful reward I could offer him for such a gift. 600 thread count sheets? Something like that sounds like the sort of thing that'd be appropriate. Or my undying gratitude. Whatever.....

And I was also trying to figure out what to do about MP. I think my schedule is such that he just can't seem to find it in his heart to get up early enough to come take care of my needs and then get off to work. I'm considering suggesting he come spend the night in my hotel room after he gets of work. That way he can sleep here and when I get back from work I can wake him and....

But since he never writes or calls I suppose I ought to just write this one off as the bad idea I've always thought it was and accept that even though I have this damned hotel room for a WHOLE WEEK. I'm just not getting laid.

Fuck. Thank god I nailed Whit.

No comments: