Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Not Immune

Like everyone else in the world, I too suffer from jealousy. For some reason, I tend to think my jealousy is more inexplicable and unpredictable than other people's. I seem to get jealous over very strange things. Although I tend to believe what I read in the book who's title escapes me right now. Namely, that we're jealous of that which we don't possess. Anything which we may technically "have" but not feel confident about "owning" causes jealousy. Well, something like that anyway.

In this particular case, Whit sent me a couple of pictures. Among them was one in which some girl was sitting close to his naked man-bits. In fact, it was pretty clear she was his photographer in his naked photos. So then I found myself looking for clues as to when, exactly, these photos were taken. And getting jealous considering that they might be very current. Are almost certainly very current.

The funny thing is, in some ways I'm not even all that into Whit. He's okay, but if something better came along I'd drop him like a bad habit. He's a nice guy (for the most part) and the sex is decent (I want GREAT!), and it's happens reasonably frequently... I really don't have much to complain about. But the infection pisses me off. I totally blame him. And then there's his aversion to condoms. Which is fine for oral (well, in my world) but when it comes to fucking... really mandatory. He can bitch all he wants, but I don't want a baby. Or a disease (never mind the infection).

So. Yeah. Jealousy? Inexplicable. Obviously the more I think about it, the more I'm able to deal with it and soothe it. Thus the reason I write.

Now with MP... yeah.. I'm pretty jealous. Because I'll probably never get another night with him and you know... much as I didn't want to do it... and put it off... he's a damned nice guy when it comes down to it. And his cock is pretty wonderful....

No comments: