Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Irritated

I kept thinking of great topics to write about while I was at work but wasn't at liberty to do so. So of course now I've forgotten them. I suppose I could have written myself some notes but I have horrible visions of pieces of paper saying things like "sucking cock" falling out of my pocket.... I'm pretty sure sucking cock was NOT one of my topics.

I'm kind of expecting one of the guys I'm thinking about sleeping with to show up at work soon. I actually expected him to show up today but he didn't. Instead, this guy I really can't stand showed up at closing. After closing, actually. He's someone who comes on to me regularly and irritates the shit out of me while doing it. Because it's just... annoying. Since I'm at work I try to remain polite and offhand about it as he pretends to be, but mostly I want to smack him. He chose to be reasonable today and I didn't feel the urge to smack him at all. I wish the hot guys would come on to me.

I always wonder, though, if maybe some of them do look at me like that and I just don't realize it.

Trian has a work friend who comes into the store with him all the time, lately. I'm starting to feel like he's bringing his body guard. I've flirted with him a few times, not really intentionally. He's kind of cute. Latin. Sexy in that "he's not white!" sort of way. And he smiles a lot. Which is nice. I wonder, some, if perhaps he's actually interested in me more than I think he is. Or if I'm just the cashier who flirts with him occasionally.

So I wonder a lot when I look at some of my customers. Sometimes it's easy to see who is actually looking at me and who fails to notice I exist. Some of the guys, I can see that they're actually LOOKING at me... like I'm a real live person. And I always take special notice of them when they do that. Which leads me to wonder if perhaps that "LOOKING" that I'm referring to is something more than merely acknowledgement that I'm another human being but rather acknowledgement of me as a woman. Perhaps even as a sexual being....

Yeah, what do I know about guys?

Hopefully tomorrow I'll remember some of the topics I come up with to write about while I'm at work....

No comments: