Monday, August 14, 2006

It's in the details.

Last night was a bit of a fluke, really. As many of my great sexual adventures often are. A very local young man emailed me and asked if I wanted to chat. Being the hormonal, horny, bored woman I was, I accepted. He's emailed me before and I've ignored him, thinking he's far too close, young, and hot for me to be agreeing to do dirty, dirty things with him.

However, last night, horny as I was, my inhibitions took a back seat and all I wanted was to get laid. Even if it wasn't great. I wanted cock. I wanted to feel it, wrap my hand... and then my mouth around it. I wanted cock.

So he and I chatted for a bit and I told him it was that time of the month for me (which is apparently a turn off to a lot of guys, and sometimes me, too) but he didn't seem to mind all that much. "We'll only do things you approve of," he told me. Works for me. I hemmed and hawed for a while longer, telling him all the excuses I had NOT to go to meet him. He promised we could just "hang out" and share a beer or something. (Gee, this sounds kind of like my first night with Keith). I considered a bit longer then finally agreed.

We met outside his "apartment" which was blessedly silent and headed inside to his very stark room. He had a small twin bed tucked into a corner, a mostly empty desk, and a laptop. And a room mate, one thin-walled room over, through the shared entryway.

I immediately sat down on the bed since it was really the only place TO sit. Not long after, I slipped under the covers in an effort to warm up from the chill room. He joined me, laying down, our feet the only parts touching. He invited me to lay down with him, but I somehow managed to miss the invitation (until later when it occurred to me what he'd said). Eventually I took it upon myself to lay down against him, in the crook of his arm.

I enjoy the slow build up that comes with a new lover, and in part this is among the reasons I rarely push things toward nudity and conclusion right away. However, it wasn't long before he turned toward me and his lips found mine. Our kissing styles aren't much the same and while I'm generally very good at matching my own to my lovers, his I found a little difficult. Though I liked it. A lot. His lips and tongue would take one of my lips into his mouth and then moments later I'd feel the sharp, dragging of his teeth against it. I clutched him harder, trying some of the same technique on him.

My hand explored under his shirt a bit, even has his began to do the same. He deftly unhooked my bra and smoothly switched our positions so he could take my shirt off with little interruption. He followed with his own and we lay against one another, skin to skin, hands exploring. While he began to remove my pants I took his belt in hand and found, without being able to draw back and see I was unable to figure out his fly. Irritated, I slid my hand into the surprisingly loose waistband of his pants and found his naked cock beneath hard. I gasped and said "oh" or something else when I realized he wasn't wearing underwear and was so incredibly hard.

Quickly he sat up and divested us both of what was left of our clothing. The rest of the events become vaguely muddled, the moments more like stills frames of a movie, strung together in no particular order. I could feel his cock between our bodies. I moved up so that it was pressed against my pussy, our lips still locked. I rubbed myself against it there, loving the feel as he scratched his nails over my skin, over and over. I moved downward to lick his cock teasingly, my eyes on his face. I took him into my mouth for a few moments before moving back down to lick his balls, and just beneath. I let my tongue snake into the crevice between ball and leg, eliciting a delightful gasp. I went back to sucking his cock before he pulled me back up to kiss me and turn us over.

Knowing he couldn't be inside me, he took his cock in hand and began rubbing it over my clit. Over and over he thrust against me. Three times I felt my body spasm into that intense preorgasm tingling, that feeling of heat and tightness and inevitability that precedes orgasm by a few moments. I think it was my shock and surprise at being brought to that point that kept me from actually cumming. Finally, no where near worn out or done but seeing the tension and concentration on his face I told him he shouldn't feel obligated to wait for me. "I can cum anytime," he replied. He let his cock dip lower so he was thrusting just barely in and out of my pussy. His hand still blocked the way, keeping him from thrusting all the way inside. He continued to tease both of us with the shallow thrusts, his hand guiding his cock to press against different parts of my inner walls. I moaned and arched harder into him, wanting to badly to take him all the way inside. I told him as much, but he continued to hold back. When he came he pulled out, letting his cum splash across my stomach. I reached down to caress his balls as he squirted, eliciting a load groan from him.

Quickly afterward, heedless of his cum still wet on my body he lay atop me, kissing me deeply. Normally I'm one for getting a towel and cleaning up the "mess" but his lack of concern about it (and willingness to share it) made it equally inconsequential to me. It wasn't too long before our bodies were cool and dry. We lay there talking for a while. "Would you be disappointed if I told you I didn't cum?" I asked him, shyly. He seemed unaffected by my revelation, telling me, "it just means next time I'll have to try harder." We talked a little more before he became distracted by his computer. Taking it as a gentle invitation to leave, I began to gather up my clothes. "I can't find my underwear," I said, looking amongst the blankets. He found them on the floor and put them with the rest of my clothes asking, "there. There's your underwear. Happy?" even as he drew me back into his arms, his lips finding mine again.

What followed was a blissful second round wherein much of what happened the first time was repeated, though this time he went down, his tongue licking my clit over and over. I'm terribly shy about receiving oral in the first place and knowing I was on my period made it a little more disconcerting, but he kept his mouth on my clit and I was able to relax into it, though all the clitoral attention quickly became too much. We kissed some more and then he knelt up on the bed feeding me his cock so I could suck it back to hardness. Then, he repeated his slow, shallow fucking of my pussy while I moaned as he pressed against the most sensitive spot. I let my hand drift down but by now I was just that much too dry to masturbate properly. And I'd forgotten my lube.

I quickly gave up and went back to exploring and licking his body. With each sweet thrust I found myself biting down just a little on his shoulder in retaliation for the way he bit my lips and scratched my skin, returning a touch of the delightful pain he'd offered me. Eventually, he knelt back up on the bed so I could suck him again, and it was that way which I made him cum his second time.

Afterward, we dried off and I dressed myself. There was no goodbye kiss, but he did ask when I'd be back from my trip. I'm sure I'll see him again. I hope I do. Because this could potentially be a really great thing.

I'm still really shocked that the sex was as good as it was. And I want more.

No comments: