Friday, August 18, 2006

Water, water... oh, whatever.

So, work is kind of messing with my mojo. The terrible graveyard shift hours are killing me and making it really hard to set up any kind of get together with guys. However, there are some realistic prospects awaiting me on the morrow. We'll see.

Meanwhile, yesterday evening I was headed down to the hotel lobby to meet my coworkers for our daily car pool when two guys came out of a room ahead of me. My room is as far from the elevators as possible while theirs was much closer. I was walking quickly, but they still beat me to the elevator and stepped inside well ahead of me. I'm not the sort who likes to share an elevator, however, just as the door was going to close one of the guys stopped it and leaned out to ask "going down." My immediate thought was "only if you ask nice." However, I instead said "yes." Somehow I ended up completely dismissing one of the men (didn't even look at him) and instead eyeballed the other. I'm sure they must have noticed. We spoke breifly in the elevator and I zoomed out to meet the girls since I was a little late. But I wonder what exactly is going on in that room and why I had an intense desire to seek a hot threesome....

Even earlier in the day (and probably a good part of the reason I was eyeballing the guy) I got to chatting up an on-again-off-again chat friend. I've been chatting with him off and on for at least a couple of years now. Maybe twice or three times a year I hear from him at all. He's rarely on. So we got to talking and he was asking about my interest in a threesome. He told me he's discovered some bi-interest in himself and thinks maybe a MFM threesome (with a hint of MMF) might be nice. I immediately thought of Keith. So the guy and I chatted for a while and finally I told him I needed to masturbate and head out. He begged me to let him at least listen to me cum. "You don't even have to talk," he told me. Although when I finally gave in and did call him he asked me a few questions. I got down to business and probably came within 3 minutes, his own moans very close behind. "Well, I should get going," I told him and that was pretty much the end of the conversation.

While I was at work MP finally gave me a call. Took him long enough. Unfortuantely, I was unable to give him a work schedule at the time so I had to basically put him off yet another day, much to my disappointment. While we were talking I said something like "You know, I hate to tell you, but nobody likes you." My coworker was in the room at the time I said that and she laughed and said I was bad, or something like that. At which point I got really embarassed because I'd been overheard, so I laughed it off. MP said something like "sounds like you're in a very good mood!" Which of course I was so I said something like "Yes, because you called" which was embarassingly true... and not really the only reason (as detailed above).

Anyway, it wasn't until close to 1 in the morning when our schedule was set. But hey, I get Saturday off. Or so I'm told. This is a very good thing with very much potential.

No comments: