Sunday, August 20, 2006

More thoughts on MP and getting ready....

I really decided to write about my night with MP because I had nothing bad to say about him. He's a handsome guy with a lovely body and a nice attitude. I think he acts pretty stupid when he's horny and just lacks sense when it comes to getting women into bed. But of all the flaws a man can have, that's certainly not a major one. Well, at least not from my POV. And while it was a turn off, when I considered what he NORMALLY acts like, it's much more forgivable. Clearly, given his shyness and inability to really take the initiative last night he's not terribly confident about getting to third base, although once he's there he seems okay. I'm no better that way and say and do some stupid shit on the way there, myself. So, obviously I don't have too much to say.

I'm still trying to figure out the "I haven't had a good blowjob in 5 years thing." I know he was in a very monogamous relationship with a woman last year which apparently lasted a few years, but since then he's had some time to get busy. And he's certainly attractive enough to get laid when he wants. I'm kind of floored. I'm not sure if his intended didn't actually go down or if she was just bad at it... but either way... why the hell would you even consider marrying someone like that? I remind myself I'm in a sexless marriage... but god damn, at least he lets me fuck around. And had I known we wouldn't be having sex like... at all... I don't believe I would have made the choice to marry him at all.

And then there's the condom situation. I absolutely adore that there was really no question that he was going to use protection. No question at all, he came prepared. But I'm also a little floored that he was really so ill prepared. I mean... I just don't think he realized that the condom simply didn't fit him. Looking at his cock essentially shrink wrapped, shiny and smooth.... that's just not how it should BE. That lack of like... texture isn't pleasant from my side of the latex, either. I can still feel the pressure, but there's a distinct lack of friction, which I value. So I've got this minor obsession with teaching him the fact that his cock is much wider than he must think it is, and that he needs to treat it like the valuable asset is and wear a proper condom.

Which really translates into a minor obsession with seeing him again. Which I suppose is really me begging him for more. Which is exactly what he said I would do. Fucker.

Meanwhile, Whit's waiting for me. I need to go freshen up and head over before he becomes impatient. I fear I need his cock far more than he needs my pussy.

On a side note, he left those couple of marks on my body and seemed to like the idea of hurting me a little bit. While I didn't give him carte blanche to use my body, I certainly told him he's allowed to mark me anywhere it doesn't show. He told me that he's "into a lot" which isn't terribly telling but I told him basically, that I was pretty open to whatever. So maybe, just maybe, he'll give me the violent fucking I so richly desire.

At the very least, I'm sure to have another story to share.

No comments: