Monday, August 21, 2006

With Whit

So I cleaned myself up and headed out to see Whit. He was waiting for me in his room. I called but he didn't answer the phone. So I waited a minute and tried again. Still no answer. I was vaguely annoyed and unsure as to what to do. I checked his number to make sure I'd gotten it right and discovered I had. Finally, I thought to call husband and ask him to let Whit know I was waiting outside. Husband complied and then I laughed at how silly the whole thing was. There's something vaguely messed up about having to use my husband to get my hot date rolling. And so appropriate.

Whit came out and walked me into the room and I immediately worked to get comfortable. He lay down on his bed and I joined him, curling up in the crook of his arm. It always feels so good to me to lay in that position (so long as a guy's shaped right... which Whit kind of isn't but I was still happy to be there) so I closed my eyes and relaxed, waiting for his attention and relaxation.

It occurs to me now that maybe he's waiting for me to make the first move. But since I don't really HAVE to... I just haven't been. Maybe next time I will. Just to change things up a bit. Take over. Show him a small trick or two. Not that I appear to know many he doesn't already.

He turned toward me and started kissing me, his deep, hard kisses. Not so much teeth this time. I was vaguely disappointed. I bit his a few times, just to see but he didn't change his tactics. The kisses were deep and immediately passionate. He guided me so I was on top of him and removed my shirt. I arched my hips against his cock trying to get the pressure just right. His fingers were on my tits, his mouth still glued to mine. Eventually, I moved down to slide his shorts off and give his cock a single, short lick before moving back up his body to kiss him some more.

He flipped us over and took off my pants, sliding down between my legs to lick my pussy. I was kind of surprised and pleased when he chose to do it so early on. I'm very much not used to a guy going down so willingly and quickly. He's pretty good at it, but he's one of those guys who falls prey to bugging the shit out of the tip of my clit. I suppose I should have told him (to be fair) but I still find it awkward to be that forward and not feel like I sound like I'm saying "you're not good at it." Still, it was pleasant and I enjoyed it, arching my hips up against his mouth so I could feel his chin and tongue against the most sensitive spots.

Eventually, he moved up and I kissed the taste of myself off his mouth, licking and sucking the juices away. I love smelling and tasting myself on my lover. We turned over again so I was on top of him and I took him into my mouth. I sucked his cock for a while then let him fuck his cock between my tits while I tongued his tip as best I could.

I wanted him inside me so I moved up his body. After a few moments I took him deep inside me his cock filling me. I rode him for several minutes before he moved us around so he was on top. He leaned down against me, our mouths locked as he moved. He arched himself up, then, our bodies only connected by his cock inside me. I reached down to play with my clit a little, priming my body for the orgasm I was about to demand of it.

After a couple of minutes of steady fucking I asked him if he was okay with doggy style. With his assent I moved around and grabbed my lube, using it on my clit so I'd cum quickly. He put some on his cock for reasons unknown (hoping he'd get my ass?) and slid inside me from behind. His cock felt wonderful inside me. Except I kept thinking about MP's thick cock and how much better that thickness would feel inside me just then. Which was a terrible distraction.

Whit finally stopped fucking me and slide his fingers inside me to take over for his apparently very sensitive, tired cock. One of his fingers worked into my asshole and I was tempted to warn him to stop right then. But the single finger felt really awesome and I'm no fool. I pressed back against him as he fucked my pussy and ass with his hand. He tried to work another finger inside but it just hurt too much so he started concentrating on just my pussy. I don't know how many fingers he used (going for the whole hand?) but I could feel him stretching my opening to the point of pain. I kept fucking back on him, though, feeling his hand hitting my pubic bone slightly painfully as he raked his finger nails over my thigh with his other hand. I came after that, trying to bite back my cries. Knowing his roommate was awake and very close by. I suspect I was louder than I'd planned.

After I came I sat up and turned around, taking his cock back inside my body, me on top. I leaned down into him, holding his body close as I flexed my hips against him as fast as I could, biting his shoulder with the pleasure from my orgasm and the intense sensation of having him back inside. After a minute I asked him how he'd like to cum. "Where do you want me to cum?" He asked. One of my least favorite questions. I'm pretty sure there's a "right" answer which will surely turn him into a quivering mass of jelly. With MP he was pretty clear that his "right" answer was in my mouth. But not all men are the same, I think. Maybe I'm supposed to say "my face" or "my tits." I never know. I generally turn the question back on them, but obviously if they were confident enough to just fucking tell me they wouldn't ask me in the first place. Plus, there's probably something hot about having a woman ask for it. The right place. That place I get to guess.

So, having so recently returned from a lovely evening with MP I went for the same guess, "do you want to cum in my mouth?" I asked. I'm also aware this is not the correct way of expressing this request in order to best turn a guy on. Something more like "would you please come in my mouth? or Come in my mouth!" would probably be hotter. But since I'm playing the guessing game, it's a little harder.

He agreed and I moved down to take his cock back into my mouth. Occasionally he'd use his hand on my hair to guide my movements. One of the hottest things a guy can do to me.... and it wasn't long before he unloaded his cum into my mouth. I sucked and swallowed, losing not a drop this time. I swallowed and licked my lips, moving up to give him a very chaste kiss before curling up with him to dry off from the sweat we were both dripping.

A successful evening, indeed. I left shortly after that and came home to have a lovely message on my computer from him thanking me for coming over tonight. Certainly the way to my heart. I love follow up.

No comments: