Friday, August 25, 2006

Learning...

When I was last with Whit, he did a few things. And I learned a few things. I feel the need to recount them, now.

Among other things, I'm just not convinced it's a good idea for anyone other than myself to touch my clit. Further consideration has brought me to the conclusion that one of the main reasons I tend to have a hard time cumming, sometimes, is from the roughness and "wrongness" of the touch the men use, thus numbing my clit to my own "right" touch and attention. The idea of forbidding attention to my clit (and thus pretty effectively banning a guy going down) is really disappointing. But very possibly a neccessary request.

I really miss anal sex. It's unbearably painful, unfortunately. But having Whit's finger up my ass reminded me how very nice to used to feel. It's no wonder I used to be able to very effectively masturbate myself to orgasm when husband was inside me that way. Well. When it didn't hurt a bit.

I also spent the day eyeballing cute little boys at the store I don't like. And thinking maybe I shouldn't worry about age so much as attraction... except at least some of my attraction has always been based on age and experience.

Anyway.

No comments: