Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Nothing at all.

So yeah. Nothing's happening anyway. At least, not this week. I've been tired and vaguely ill for the last couple of days. Something to do with the dog waking me up at 3 and 3:30 in the morning when I'm supposed to wake up just before 4:30. Not good. Not good at all. Mostly, I've wanted to die.

Last night was the first night I got a good amount of sleep. I lay there until about 11 wondering "what the fuck is WRONG with my BODY?" Here I was in bed just after 10 and I couldn't sleep. Nevermind that I was freakin' tired as hell AND took a couple of sleeping pills. Other than THAT, though. What ever. It made me mad. And then I passed out. Only to wake up every hour to pee. I drank too much water, trying not to be sick....

So I'm still tired as hell. And today's a busy day. Which means I'm going to be tired, still, when I return home. Which means I will almost certainly take a nap upon my return.

Which pretty much puts me out of the running for even TRYING to get together with ANYone.

Basically, I'm probably going to be celibate until I leave here. Unless darling Keith shows up before I leave. Or Trian keeps acting right. Maybe.

No comments: