Monday, August 21, 2006

Morning thoughts.

My hips are thighs are a little sore from my get together with Whit last night. I apparently need to get fucked more often so I won't get crazy sore from stuff that shouldn't be terribly taxing. I'm glad I got some last night. I only wish it'd been more... passionate. I want more of someone like Keith and I'm frustrated I can't find him.

I feel like I'm willing to "settle" for MP. He and I could have some pretty fucking awesome vanilla sex. If I could just get it into my head that he wants me half as much as I want him. As things stand, I don't really believe ANYONE wants me which is making it a lot harder for me to get off than it should be, I think.

I'm getting all excited to head to work today. While some of my favorite men are gone and in some cases long gone (Nils, for instance) there are still a few I'm looking forward to seeing. I remain foolishly hopeful of seeing Sam. And even one of the newer guys who's taken to flirting with me.

Somehow I'm in super-slut mode. I want to fuck everyone I can get my hands on while I can. God forbid I wait too long and end up regretting missing out on some guy I could have been with. Though, despite my new found desire to fuck everything in pants, I suspect things around the house are going to start becoming crazy and tense in the next few weeks as our move cross country gets closer. Sex may be the only thing that keeps me sane... let's hope it doesn't stop.

Meanwhile, one of the guys I've been chatting up managed to offend me. I think I'm too easily bruised sometimes. Especially when it comes to sex. He's a cute, single boy whom I've been chatting up for ... well... not very long, really. Which makes it all even more silly. I've taken a personal liking to him. Like this is someone I'd like to keep as a friend, regardless of sex or distance. I told him I was pretty fresh back from seeing another man and he told me "it's too bad that makes you less attractive to me." Which somehow came across as being very mean.

Obviously, he has ever right to feel about things the way he wants to feel. However, I'm soooo thrilled to finally be getting laid even semi-regularly after 6 months of NOTHING... and it makes me less attractive? Fuck everyone anyway. I deserve good, regular sex and since no one's readily providing me with that outlet, I'm going to go fucking find it myself. Even if it means fucking my way through the state one man at a time. I mean, three times over the course of 7 days isn't THAT much sex. 3 times in the last 6-9 months is nothing. It's all about perspective.

Anyway. Today should be a good day. At least I didn't have to work the morning shift.

No comments: