Friday, August 25, 2006

Fuck

I want to. Just last week (or even more obviously, the week before) I was sure I wasn't going to get laid anytime soon. I looked to the future and saw months (maybe even years?) of sexual silence ahead of me. It wasn't a good feeling, but its something I can generally tollerate. At least to a point. Masturbation can do wonders.

And then Whit came along at just the right moment and broke me out of that. Sex with him was nice. Very. Being with him wasn't much like being with Keith... but who is? I loved the feel of his tongue, his mouth, and his patience. A man with his control is rare. And it's a beautiful thing.

Being with MP was delicious, too. I continue to look back fondly into my memories of that night together. Hearing, feeling, and tasting his reactions to my mouth on his cock. I love a responsive man. Someone who's learned to share their body's reactions through their words, or even just the catch in their breath. Fucking hot. Wrapping my lips around his cock, my tongue slipping back and forth over the skin as I took him as deep into my throat as I could, feeling his cock head pushing until it just barely gagged me I could hear his positive reaction. And it made me hot. I could have done that all night, if he'd have let me. Just to hear his breath catch just so, the whispered "yes" and "right there" all urging me to spend as much time as I could there, kneeling between his legs....

So with the recent memories of these two... I find myself both immensely satisfied... and completely wanting. I want more. Lots more.

No comments: