Sunday, August 13, 2006

More possibility

My shyness. I'm waaaay too fucking shy. They say fake it 'til you make it. But I pretty much fake the lack of shyness people see NOW. It's awfully hard to fake even LESS shy. Although I apparently pulled it off with Keith, that was an almost perfect lack of shyness. Once we got naked. But up until then....

There's this guy who comes into the store on a mostly daily basis. He's very gregarious and funny. It would appear that he has no shame. He informed me the other day that he was looking really good that day. He told me he looked in the mirror and just knew today was HIS day and I should feel free to tell him so. I laughed and told him he did, indeed, look beautiful today. Using the word "beautiful" intentionally, of course, and teasingly. Of course, this conversation forced me to look at him a little more closely than I might have otherwise. He's not super hot. However, his attitude absolutely is. I'd totally do him.

He came in another day last week and was very quiet and didn't really respond when I tried to talk to him. I wasn't sure how much of it was based on the fact that it was ass-early and he had clearly only recently showered... which meant he was probably fairly fresh from bed. I'm not a morning person either, so I didn't hold it against him.

The third time he came in, he complimented me. And said something about me being pretty. I smiled and laughed and replied flippantly, "I know, aren't I?" Or something like that. I'm such a loser because we all know I don't REALLY feel that way. Correctly, I should have said something like "thank you," but for some reason that's very hard... and just feels even more lame than being flip about it.

So obviously, his attitude and yes, even his looks (which aren't super hot, as I said, but still attractive) make him very fuckable to me. I figure I'll be flirtatious and play the non-shy person and see what happens.

Although I have to admit, in some ways the things that makes him most attractive to me is that his attitude reminds me of Keith. That complete and utter lack of shyness reminds me VERY much of the way Keith acted both in and out of bed. Obviously, Keith has since proven that he's been very shy and reticent about a few things. However, I don't care if this guy is doing the same thing since I only want to use him once or twice.

On second thought, I kind of do care. Because it might have been much more interesting to be able to do a little kinky exploring with Keith....

No comments: