Saturday, August 19, 2006

Oh to lick...

The title has really nothing to do with the blog entry.

So, I expect MP to give me a call in about 3 or 4 hours to say he's in the area. I can't believe I'm actually finally going to have that man in my bed. Well, the hotel's bed. The hotel's full sized bed. But fuck, how big does the bed need to be?

I'm looking forward to it. Afterward, I might check out with him and head back home in the wee hours. Hopefully before all the drunks are on the road. I was thinking about getting a little drunk myself. Not before driving, mind you. Just in general. Because I can. Because it's my last night where I don't work the next day and god damn I need something.... Besides just the sex, I think.

Meanwhile, I came across an AFF ad in French. I took it to Babel fish and translated it there, wondering just how accurate my own pathetic attempt at translation was. It came up with the following:

I will not say large-thing on me... If I reveal all, it is not any more exciting... The mystery forms part of the seduction... Even if I seek for the moment only meetings without catch of head, because I do not wish to be posed for the moment... I will say just this: if you of enough of the infernal trio foot - beer and heaviness and that you are rather Basque ball - grenadine and sensuality, then one is likely to get along! ; -)

do not want to write what everyone already read of the hundreds of times as for only one seeks at a partner... What I seek, it is with you me to make it discover... The language of the body is much more speaking that the words...

I'm a little mystified by the Basque ball (not to mention the infernal trio foot). But I rather liked the bit about "the language of the body is much more speaking that the words..." Badly translated though it might be, it's still a lovely expression.

Also, I could NOT be more shallow than my searching the site for pics of big cocks. I loathe men who only have pics of their cocks. But I can forgive the guys with the really, really impressive members. I can forgive them just about anything, really.

No comments: