Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Remembering and looking forward.

I have to admit life's treating me pretty fine right now. At least on a sexual front. I keep trying not to get my hopes up. However, with this many willing men on the line it seems likely at least one of them will manage to keep up with me. The guy from last night (well, the night before... but my schedule's messed up....) has potential on that front. I've already heard from him again and it seems likely we'll get back together very soon. I'm fucking thrilled. I need someone nearby... and at least marginally available. Not that I think it's even going to last out the rest of my stay here on this coast. Or even the next whole month. But maybe. Just maybe.

Turns out, besides the scratch marks he left on my shoulder (which were faded by the time I started work this evening) he also left a few marks on my neck. While they're technically hickies, they're very small and spread out and look almost like a weird rash. I'm okay with that. Because I look in the mirror when I wash my hands and see them and smile. It suddenly hits me "oh, yeah... I got laid!" Which is a fucking awesome thing.

I only wish I'd been thoroughly fucked. I would have enjoyed feeling the full length of him buried inside me. It's that fullness that I'm craving most right now.

I'm almost certainly going to see MP in the next couple of days if our schedules mesh well enough. As things stand while I'm getting ready for bed, he's fast asleep, while he's getting ready for work I'm fast asleep, and while I'm getting ready for work he's already at work. Which is to say there's not really a time today or probably even tomorrow where we'll be able to effectively communicate let alone get together. (And here's the craziness when I say "today" I mean Monday and when I say "tomorrow" I mean Tuesday... except Monday was yesterday and Tuesday is today, therefore, you have to translate that today is yesterday and tomorrow is today. Good luck.)

So yeah, I don't know. It's all very weird. And I shouldn't really even be entertaining the idea of getting together with him because when I close my eyes and try to visualize touching or kissing him I get kind of weirded out. I've rather disliked him for a while and it's hard to set that aside. But I want to. Because I don't REALLY think my dislike of him has been fair nor kind. He's not a bad guy. Plus, I actually think he might be pretty good in bed. Or he's a good faker (not fucker).

Meanwhile, I was going to try to stay awake for the breakfast buffet thing they have downstairs so I could have a proper "dinner" but I'm fading far too fast and am going to bed to get the sleep I so richly deserve.

No comments: