Sunday, November 20, 2005

Beautiful Night.

Friday I was horny. I'd had enough of waiting for Martin to invite me over so I sent him a message saying he kind of needed to invite me over but I was really tired of inviting myself and he needed to do it. He told me I could come over sometime this weekend and eventually we arrived to the conclusion that I really wanted to see him THAT night. I showered and shaved and told him he needed to ask me over. So he did. But I wasn't satisfied. "Beg," I told him. And he did adding "I need you." I've mentioned how very fucking much I adore the word "need." So of course I left to go to him.

Eventually I got to his house and things went as planned. We snuggled and made out on the couch a bit with me sprawled randomly across him. We talked for a long while and finally decided we would take a few minutes and I would look into his music collection. He kind of pushed me away so he could get up, but I still sat on the couch, waiting for him to lead the way. He took a step then turned back around, to take my hand. And then he pushed me back on the couch and he was on top of me which was when things got really hot. He pressed himself between my legs and dry humped as we made out, his fingers finding my nipples as mine found his. I could feel myself getting wetter by the minute and giggled into his mouth that, in fact, I was "extremely wet all of a sudden."

Within five minutes we were naked. I thought we'd fuck on the couch but he stood up and we moved to the bedroom. He was leading me but I couldn't resist and began kissing him again. He continued to move us toward the bed where I would have stayed where we were and found SOME way to finish things there. As it was I sat down on the bed, him in front of me. While I'm sure he was expecting me to move back on the bed, my eyes were drawn to his cock and I knew I had to taste it. So I slid off the edge of the bed and took him into my mouth.

Much as I expected his cock to irritate my tongue piercing, it didn't. Having him in my mouth was amazing and perfect. I was able to be as free with my tongue and lips and movements as I normally am without fear of pain. I think it took less than two minutes to make him cum. His cock was in my mouth and he said "you're going to make me cum" and I thought "yes" even as I kept working it. I could have pulled away... I could have prolonged it... but I was dying to make him cum that way. And he did. I could feel his balls tighten and his cock pulse between my lips as he came. I held him deep in my throat, making sure the cum bypassed most of my tongue. And there, I swallowed his load. A bit might have dripped out (or maybe it was a touch of drool), but that was quickly remedied. I got a glass of water to wash out my mouth and lay down on the bed with him where he was now relaxed and happy.

I smiled at him hugely and snuggled close as he kissed me tenderly. Finally he asked "what're you smiling for?" and I laughed softly, "I'm happy. Because you see... that was MY orgasm. I DID that. By myself. It belongs to ME. I guess you could say I'm smug." Then I kissed him again. I love making men cum and I love being the sole instrument of that, letting them be the passive player as I bring them off. It's fucking HOT.

We snuggled for a long time before Martin was ready to move, but I didn't mind. It was late, I was tired and... well... he's Martin. He did move, eventually, and went down on me, as he does. I wanted to tell him not to... but he's really good at it and I sooooooooo much appreciate the effort he puts into it. He found this THING that he does which made me moan and arch against his mouth. It was fucking awesome. I could feel my body warming up and I thought "fuck, I need to cum" because it was so fucking hot... but of course I didn't. And by the time we'd gotten to that point his mouth was obviously starting to get tired. So I finally told him "... don't wear yourself out down there." and he stopped a bit after that. Which was actually somewhat disappointing... but I discovered that having him down there when his mouth is clearly tired... not really sexy.

So he moved into what is now a familiar position and began fingering me and talking. It was a bit like having phone sex and I always find when a guy starts that in bed I have to try and tune them out. Except I was curious what he was saying because it's sort of a window into their fantasies so I was dividing myself between concentrating on cuming and listening to what he was saying. The orgasm came much quicker this time as I was more relaxed and already on my way there anyway.

After I came, Martin slid his cock back inside me and fucked me for a while. Eventually, we moved into what is apparently both Martin and my favorite position (and interestingly Husband's too). With him kneeling behind me and myself on my knees he thrust his cock against my gspot making me moan with each thrust. I squeezed my muscles around him and moved back against him. Every time he'd slow down I took over, making sure to continue my stimulation and his. "I keep stopping because you're going to make me cum again," he muttered even as I kept moving. I smiled privately and said "good."

It wasn't long before he made good on his promise and he came, hard. He stayed inside me for a minute after that before finally standing up and letting me stretch out on the bed. He went off to wash, or something, and returned to snuggle with me for a while longer. We stayed up for a bit after that and eventually did check his music collection... but by then I was so tired I was in a bit of a stupor. We went to bed and snuggled through the night.

When we woke up, he took me again. We didn't have much time and I didn't cum... so he sent me to work wet and wanting. But I was amazingly calm and relaxed and spent the better part of the day with a huge fucking smile on my face.

No comments: